Attorney at Law
Doug Miller graduated from Northern Illinois University in DeKalb, Illinois. After graduation, he spent the next few years as an English-as-a-second-language instructor in Changchun, China. Doug then enrolled in The John Marshall Law School in Chicago, Illinois. Doug has previously practiced in several areas of the law but is now focused on real estate.
In addition to his practice, Doug spends his free time fencing. Doug specializes in foil fencing. Fencing is often referred to as physical chess as physical ability is important but the ablility to predict and adapt to your opponent’s actions is a required skill. He has been fencing for several years and has reached the second highest letter ranking you can receive by the United State Fencing Association.
- Northern District of Illinois
- Northern Illinois University
- The John Marshall Law School
Professional Association and Community Activities
- Illinois State Bar Association
- DuPage County Bar Association
- Illinois Real Estate Lawyers Association.
- Greater O’Hare Networking Executive